Random good picture Not show
1. He accused Ford of being hell-bent on achieving its cuts by whatever means.
2. He seems hell-bent on drinking himself to death.
3. He was hell-bent on revenge.
4. The rest of the dinner, I was hell-bent on getting him to eat French fries, drink wine, have dessert and say bad words, things he never seemed to allow himself to do.
5. No wonder Hollywood studios and broadcasters are hell-bent not to hand similar power to anyone else—and particularly not Jobs.
6. Those in power are hell-bent on destroying the planet, and most people don't care.
7. Thereal reason that Japan is so hell-bent on continuing its whaling isbecause it fears that a ban would be the thin end of the wedge.
8. They were hell-bent on doing away with the national costumes of the Koreans.
9. The simple truth is that China is hell-bent on world domination.
10. If you're hell-bent on buying new furniture instead of second-hand, then try Tree, which uses recycled teak from Indonesia and reclaimed wood from the Philippines in its collections.
11. "It just seems NAB is hell-bent on trying to bulk up without thinking if it is accretive to shareholders," said Don Williams, Chief Investment Officer at Platypus Asset Management.
12. seem hell-bent on self-destruction and I think it's very sad.
13. I moved to New York City, hell-bent on stardom.
14. They seemed hell-bent on fighting corruption.
15. Unfortunately, the strains caused by hell-bent growth are starting to show up everywhere.
16. The film's final section plays out deep in a South American jungle, with everyone hell-bent for the secret of the crystal skull.
17. Little else is known about Mesquida's princess character, save for that fact that she is not happy about her brother's impending union and is hell-bent on sabotaging it.
18. But in a bizarre third-act twist, the Queer Eye team reveal themselves to be subterranean-dwelling 'crab people' hell-bent on taking over the world.
18. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Is it a coincidence that the burgeoning war between Christianity and Islam seems hell-bent for Armageddon?
20. Do not envy the allure of the red wolf, gray wolf too hell-bent is love.
21. Even that most British film icon James Bond realised that offending the US military holds as many perils as upsetting any other megalomaniac hell-bent on world domination.
22. Doug's physician tried to forbid him to lift weights, but he was so hell-bent on becoming Samsonesque that he ignored the doctor.
23. And in his diaries Gordon, a very devout Christian, had no doubt that the Mahdi and his men were overexcited natives hell-bent on destroying the civilised world.
24. While Mullah Omar may be long gone, his hardened followers are hell-bent on staying.
25. Often a smudge in an old photographic plate is confused for an invading hoard of angry aliens hell-bent on giving us a bad 2012.
More similar words: wellbeing, well-being, well behaved, well-behaved, Well begun is half done, fall between two stools, small beer, pallbearer, fall behind, fall behind in, marginal benefits, bellboy, wellborn, well bred, well-bred, spellbind, sell-by date, spellbound, he'll, shell, hell, hello, spellbinding, well balanced, shell out, shelling, seashell, hellion, eggshell, hellish.