Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The five-line method of spherical heliostat is recommended in the paper. By means of this method the spherical mirror with two curvature is an...
2. As the optics of the primary stage heliostat is of non-imaging nature, the analytical method for studying the flux distribution of the hot spot of this type of solar furnace would be complicated.
3. Structure of heliostat is unusual and different from common ones.
4. We analyze the time intervals during which the heliostat requires faster tracking speed, and discuss the causes and possible solutions.
5. The plant comprises of a number of heliostat mirrors whichbounce sun rays onto a central tower.
6. The heliostat is an important kind of equipment in the tower power generation system, which is used of tracking the sun and collecting the solar energy.
7. This paper discusses the focusing principle of spherical heliostat.
8. Two basic principles for heliostat field layout in tower SPPs are proposed.
9. Taking a heliostat as example,(sentencedict.com) the paper applies thin plate flexure theory and study regularity of load-deflection curve for reflector plate.
10. The testing conditions and the main results of the model of a heliostat were introduced.
11. The relationship between the position and the efficiency and quantity of the reflected radiation of the heliostat in the field is deduced.
12. The major means of introducing daylight into the shaft is an engineering heliostat, which has an effective aperture of 2.4M and which has already been made by us.
More similar words: helios, heliosphere, radio station, biostatistics, bacteriostatic, aphelion, perihelion, heliotrope, heliograph, mesothelioma, heliocentric, bacteriostasis, apostate, aerostat, cryostat, prostate, rheostat, hemostat, thermostat, gyrostat, photostat, prostatic, microstate, aerostatic, hemostatic, stateliness, hydrostatic, prostatitis, homeostatic, orthostatic.