Random good picture Not show
1. The Prince of Wales is the heir apparent to the throne.
2. On his brother's death he became heir apparent to the title.
3. Ivester, 50, had been considered heir apparent to replace Goizueta, who died Saturday from complications related to lung cancer.
4. Huston is considered the governor's political heir apparent.
5. The new heir apparent soon had an opportunity to endear himself to the Athenians.
6. He was also seen as heir apparent to Redstone.
7. Heir apparent to inherit housing, land deed tax levy.
8. Lionel Messi is the heir apparent to the throne left vacant by Diego Armando Maradona.
9. He was seen as Mr Olsen's heir apparent.
10. Whodunit: The 21st century's heir apparent to Sherlock Holmes' deductive throne, Batman was created in 1939 by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, who partially based him on Doyle's sleuth.
11. She is the new Russian princess, heir apparent to the dubious crown of Anna Kournikova.
12. The onetime heir apparent had played an instrumental role this year in propping up his father's rule and his crackdown against the rebellion that ultimately ended his 42-year grip on power.
13. Is Mr Roberts now the new heir apparent?
14. Li, heir apparent to China's premiership, will meet with Manadrin-speaking Prime Minister Kevin Rudd in the Australian capital Canberra on Friday night.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. As the party’s heir apparent to Adlai Stevenson’s legacy of intellectual liberalism, McCarthy could be maddening, even disingenuous, in his efforts to appear almost saintly in his lack of ambition.
16. Sean Maloney, newly promoted and heir apparent to CEO Paul Otellini in the eyes of many, was the first to take the stage at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco on Tuesday.
17. He could have been the heir apparent to MJ and maybe won as many championships.
18. Alexander I.. Lebed took center stage to criticize the ailing leader and cast himself as heir apparent.
19. Davis led the team with 22 passes defended, and the heir apparent is third-year man Tyronne Drakeford.
20. His expected much from his son and made him crown prince and heir apparent.
21. The act was necessitated by the last surviving child of heir apparent, Anne in 1700.
22. Striding back and forth across the stage at the Yerba Buena Center, Jobs spoke passionately about the iPad 2's features as No. 2 and heir apparent Tim Cook looked on.
More similar words: apparent, apparently, apparatus, parent, parental, their, heir, parenting, apprentice, grandparent, parentheses, transparent, apprenticeship, in loco parentis, appal, appalled, appalling, rapport, grapple, trapping, paraplegic, rent, rented, rental, adherent, inherent, renting, coherent, current, happen to.