Random good picture Not show
1. A heavyset man walks out of the main building, and approaches them.
2. Oliver Ingraham was a heavyset man with silver hair.
3. Charles was short, heavyset, and forty-three years old.
4. Four heavyset men stood in the gubernatorial anteroom.
5. The tapir is a heavyset animal with short legs. It has hoofs, like its relatives the horse and the rhinoceros (1). But it looks more like a large pig.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A middle aged heavyset woman, with short wavy red hair and sea green eyes walked in.
7. My band director, Virgil a tall heavyset man with dark wavy hair a gentle, winning demeanor.
8. Heavyset, deliberate in her movements , she took something from a table and moved from sight.
9. She is a graying, heavyset woman who seems to have aged beyond her years.
10. He is rather heavyset, wears a beard.
11. He was tall and heavyset.
12. I saw a heavyset boy.
13. Associated Press photographers saw six federal agents carrying a struggling, heavyset man on to the plane.
14. The story ran on the cover of the women s pages, with three good-size pictures of heavyset black women.
15. I looked at the guy: dark suit; about thirty-four; heavyset.
More similar words: heavy-hearted, with a heavy heart, heavy, heavy load, heavy duty, heavy lift, heavy-duty, heavy rain, heavy-handed, heavy water, heavy-laden, heavy metal, heavyweight, heavy traffic, heavy industry, heavy industries, sheave, heave, heaves, heaver, heaven, heavily, heave-ho, heaving, heavens, heavier, heavenly, in heaven, heaviest, upheaval.