Random good picture Not show
1. February heating oil slipped 0. 15 cent to 54. 22 cents a gallon.
2. Slumping heating oil prices drove other oil prices lower as well.
3. Speculation that the cold weather increased demand for heating oil pushed prices higher in early trading.
4. Gasoline, aviation fuel, heating oil, and diesel fuel tank farms are always located near centers of demand.
5. Q.. The oil man spilled heating oil on light-gray semitransparent stained clapboards.
6. Nationally, heating oil is about a dime higher than a year ago, averaging about $ 1. 06 a gallon.
7. Moreover, demand for heating oil did not meet expectations during the cold snaps over the last two months.
8. Currently run on central heating oil at a rate of one gallon per hour.
9. Last Friday, heating oil futures rose 2. 3 percent a gallon in New York to 60. 64 cents.
10. Lagoven said its heating oil is mostly derived from its refinery at Amuay in the western state of Falcon.
11. To be sure, a large-enough drop in heating oil demand could undermine a rebound in prices, analysts said.
12. Heating oil is highly toxic in the short term, but it evaporates quickly, reducing the long-term damage.
13. There are small stations in the heating oil and heating equipment.
14. Thermal cycle of heating oil, hot plate temperature control of high accuracy, pyramid good effect.
15. S . dollars . Gasoline and heating oil prices were falling.
16. There was a heating oil trade only weeks after the Turtles'initial training in 1984.
17. Heating oil went straight up, and all of the Turtles had big profits.
18. Freezing spells in the northern parts of the United States are bullish for heating oil futures.
19. Safe and reliable air material plus far infrared heating system, the most optimum pipeline design to ensure uniform heating oil, to ensure no "dead oil", avoid oil-free carbon.
20. The results show that the spiral oil wedges can realize the flow separation between the hot oil and the cold oil, avoid heating oil repeatedly, but conduce to the decrease of carrying capacity.
21. Petroleum was not then used to make gasoline or heating oil.
22. Inventories normally dip in summer, when drivers take to the road, pushing up demand for petrol, and in winter, when demand for heating oil surges.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The results show that the spiral oil wedges can realize the flow separation between the hot oil and the cold oil, avoid heating oil repeatedly and conduce to the decrease of carrying capacity.
24. You might have a gap opening entry signal in Crude Oil, Heating Oil and Unleaded Gas all on the same day.
25. The TXD1200 Series has been developed for pumping light petroleum products such as diesel, heating oil, gasoline, kerosene, avgas, various biofuels, such as biodiesel and ethanol.
26. The most remembered and controversial trade in the program was that 1984 heating oil trade.
More similar words: lubricating oil, cooking oil, heating, cheating, reheating, flesh-eating, heating pad, preheating, overheating, heating curve, heating system, heating element, central heating, operating theatre, electric heating, cheat in, meat-eating, eating, beating, seating, ongoing, on-going, sting operation, pleating, creating, sweating, treating, jingoism, ingoing, eating away.