Random good picture Not show
(1) Please accept my hearty congratulations upon your marriage.
(2) She prepared a hearty stew for dinner.
(3) Her laugh was far too hearty to be genuine.
(4) We ate a hearty breakfast before we set off.
(5) Hearty congratulations on your passing the examination with excellent result.It is a well deserved reward for the hard effort you have made during the past year.
(6) They gave us a hearty wel-come.
(7) He gave his brother a hearty slap on the back to congratulate him.
(8) It was delightful news for me to learn that you have received a Doctor's Degree from Chicago University.To have reached this milestone at a young age is simple great.I really envy you the opportunities that lie ahead.Hearty congratulations.
(9) Hearty wishes on Teacher"s Day.
(10) Wade was a hearty, bluff[sentencedict.com], athletic sort of guy.
(11) She's still hale and hearty at 74.
(12) She has a hearty dislike of any sort of office work.
(13) He gave me a hearty slap on the back.
(14) We accorded him a hearty welcome.
(15) He smiled and gave me a hearty slap on the back.
(16) The robin carols from the treetops its loud, hearty strain.
(17) He nodded his head in hearty agreement.
(18) She was still hale and hearty in her nineties.
(19) They tucked into a hearty breakfast of eggs.
(20) The men ate a hearty breakfast.
(21) After a hearty breakfast we set out for a hike.
(22) After work they made a hearty meal in the worker's canteen.
(23) With the last sentiment, Arnold was in hearty agreement.
(24) His broad face beamed a hearty welcome.
(25) Fawcett gave me a hearty handshake.
(26) A good night's sleep and a hearty breakfast worked wonders.
(27) The children are all lively and hearty.
(28) She found her grandfather hale and hearty, walking five miles each day before breakfast.
(29) After we eat a hearty lunch I begin my afternoon the normal way with my virgin pina colada.
(30) She is remarkable and I'dlike to see her remain hale and hearty for years yet.
More similar words: heart, at heart, hearten, by heart, lose heart, dishearten, heartening, heartbroken, wholehearted, heart and soul, state-of-the-art, state of the art, wholeheartedly, move heaven and earth, party, martyr, third party, multiparty, political party, federalist party, hear, shear, heard, hearsay, hearse, hear of, earth, headgear, rehearse, hear from.