Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. "Merry Christmas,'' she said with false heartiness.
2. There was in him the heartiness and intolerant joviality of the prosperous farmer.
3. Eg. For all his gruff heartiness , there must lurk inside him the soul of an evangelical preacher.
4. We will achieve tomorrow splendor with you by the management idea of "heartiness, earnestness, and sincerity"!
5. For liquor, full cup symbolizes whole heartiness, very sincere.
6. In a word, I was hardworking, honest, heartiness , and brave enough to face new challenges, I also have strong time concept, good habits and decent in my life.
7. Local white people and black people called out greetings to each other with the distant heartiness of ship captains hailing.
8. Everyone can give others care and help by devoting spiritual energies such as heartiness, encouragement, understanding, forgiveness and love.
9. Although a great deal of the time she was full of false heartiness, jollying one along with mannish slang ('Buck up, old chap! '
10. The food was good, but I found it bland[http://sentencedict.com], lacking the heartiness of my home fare served from Flame blackened pots.
11. Removing skin from chicken can reduce the intake of saturated fat, and maintain heartiness of the heart.
12. She took me from a poor, unhappy seminary enrollee and brought me into her globe; a world of smiles, love and heartiness.
13. Such also was the character of Fox, who commanded the affection and service of others by his uniform heartiness and sympathy.
14. So it is , so it is ,'said the Mole, with great heartiness.
15. But winding around a mountain hangs in the highway said that the Red Flag prosperous times rich power lets the human feels pastes speeds along heartiness and the steadfastness sufficiently.
16. For one thing, concealment is an important character of covert coverage, so covert coverage is conflict with the ideas of honest, faithfulness, heartiness, sincerity, etc.
17. However, he realized the air of empty - headed heartiness might also mask a shrewd mind.
More similar words: heartily, martinet, heart to heart, heartless, genuine article, heaviness, headiness, weariness, healthiness, wittiness, pettiness, saltiness, nastiness, emptiness, daintiness, prettiness, craftiness, stinginess, naughtiness, haughtiness, thriftiness, start a business, from the bottom of one's heart, learn by heart, with a heavy heart, heart, earnestness, hearth, hearty, at heart.