Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. To you, O hearer of prayer, let the words of all flesh come.
2. The hearers of a maritime administrative agency include the presiding hearer, hearing officers , and hearing clerks.
3. The presiding hearer shall designate a special person to put down things abouthearing in writing.
4. To assist the presiding hearer in organizing the hearing.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Stay to the hearer of is an enjoy of fantasy sort.
6. He was not just a hearer but a doer of his Father's will.
7. Communication of whatever sort involves not just a speaker but a hearer too.
8. Opposition was especially strong in Africa under Augustine, who for nine years had been a Hearer.
9. This paper studies the effect of saturation pressure to the heat surface of a phase - change hearer.
10. Never did funeral knell , never did alarm - bell, produce a greater effect on the hearer.
More similar words: shearer, heart to heart, heart-to-heart, heavy-hearted, learn by heart, with a heavy heart, wearer, nearer, bearer, clearer, pallbearer, torchbearer, standard-bearer, shear, hear, heard, heart, shears, sheared, hearth, mishear, hear of, hearse, at heart, hear out, hearsay, rehear, hearts, hearty, unheard.