Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The problem was eventually reduced by putting a headstall on him with a long rope attached.
2. Use a bridle with a headstall that fits over the horse's head.
3. Let me always naive Headstall mad.
4. A harness, consisting of a headstall, bit, and reins, fitted about a horse's head and used to restrain or guide the animal.
5. Ringing straps are called argollas, from the Arabic allgulla. Perhaps my favorite Arabic-derived tack term is a widely used word for a headstall or rope halter: hackamore.
More similar words: headstand, head start, headstart, headstone, headstrong, dead stop, lead story, heads, Heads up, heads-up, headset, headshot, headship, headspace, overheads, headscarf, railroad station, headspring, at loggerheads, hammerhead shark, at loggerheads with, Two heads are better than one, talking head, head of state, head to head, head-to-head, loadstone, toadstool, gladstone, roadster.