Random good picture Not show
1. He will remain head of state during the period of transition to democracy.
2. He will remain head of state during the transition to democracy.
3. The head of state addressed the nation over the radio.
4. The head of state was deposed by the army.
5. The new head of state should be chosen by an 87 member representative council.
6. Gen. Khan Aqa, deputy head of state security, was killed by a car bomb in Kabul on Nov. 3.
7. In practice he acts as a formal head of state.
8. The President is both head of state and head of government and appoints a Cabinet.
9. Since December 1989 President Havel as head of state had visited 23 countries and had officially received 140 foreign guests.
10. The Head of State commuted the sentences to 15 years'imprisonment.
11. The party chairman is also head of state.
12. Under the current system the President was both head of state and head of government.
13. The General has been Head of State since he seized power in 1982.
14. Non-Communist becomes acting head of state Krenz quits as unrest fears grow.
15. Kerekou was to remain head of state during the transitional period,(sentencedict.com/head of state.html) but with the defence portfolio removed from his responsibilities.
16. It was like a powerless head of state paying a visit to foreign subjects about whom he knew little.
17. Its Constitution provides for a President as head of state, elected by Parliament every four years.
18. The head of state would have no powers to dissolve parliament or to appoint state officials without parliamentary approval.
19. The President, who is head of state, is elected by the Great Hural.
20. The government provided an armed escort for the visiting head of State.
21. The move is clearly intended to strengthen the President's position as head of state.
22. A reception party of soldiers was there to greet the visiting head of state.
23. When his father died, the prince acceded to the position of head of state.
24. Nelson Mandela stood down as party leader and will give up the position of head of state in the 1999 general election.
25. The former party leader and foreign minister, Eduard Shevardnadze, became effective head of state in March 1992.
26. In the event of the presidency falling vacant, the president of the National Assembly is automatic successor as head of state.
27. With the agreement of the two parties, Prince Norodom Sihanouk assumed power as head of state.
28. Kremlin holds the reins, page 7 Non-Communist becomes acting head of state Krenz falls as unrest fears grow.
29. The King was also widely criticized for in effect putting his conscience above his role as head of state.
30. Constitutionally, the prime minister may assume the functions of the head of state for two weeks.
More similar words: ahead of schedule, chief of state, head off, ahead of, head office, ahead of time, chief of staff, state of the art, state-of-the-art, instead of, head on, state, estate, reinstate, devastate, statement, intestate, welfare state, interstate, tower of strength, nation-state, overstatement, state of affairs, estates general, state capitalism, a load of, united states constitution, meadow, spread out, head.