Random good picture Not show
1. The Hawaiian Islands are no longer a dependency of the USA.
2. The Hawaiian Islands were annexed to the United States by act of Congress July 7, 1898.
3. In the Hawaiian Islands, Captain James Cook becomes the first European to discover Maui.
4. The Hawaiian Islands were annexed to the United States on July 7, 1898.
5. Lisa: You know all the Hawaiian islands are volcanic, right?
6. Are the Hawaiian Islands a dependence of the USA?
7. The Hawaiian Islands are one of the most beautiful places on earth.
8. In the Hawaiian Islands(sentence dictionary), like I just said.
9. There is Florida or Hawaiian Islands to choose from.
10. The attack yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands has caused severe damage to American military forces.
11. The corals were discovered at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, near the Hawaiian Islands.
12. It is the crowning achievement of my recent cruise through the Hawaiian Islands.
13. January 18,1778: James Cook is the first known European to discover the Hawaiian Islands, which he names the "Sandwich Islands".
14. After spending 45 days on Iwo Jima, I was sent back to Maui in the Hawaiian islands for regrouping and (preparing) to land on Japan.
15. 1778 - James Cook is the first known European to discover the Hawaiian Islands, which he names the "Sandwich Islands".
16. Seventy-one bird species have disappeared forever since people first arrived on the Hawaiian Islands one thousand seven hundred years ago.
17. The travel agency send us much information about the Hawaiian Islands.
18. At the beginning of the 20 th century, the military importance of the Hawaiian Islands became clear.
19. The other was James Cook's ship which explored the Hawaiian Islands, southern Alaska and western Canada.
More similar words: hawaiian, aleutian islands, hawaii, virgin islands, caribbean island, northern mariana islands, falkland islands, spice islands, canary islands, leeward islands, windward islands, kitchen island, galapagos islands, island, islander, long island, coney island, ellis island, rhode island, humanitarianism, island-hopping, traffic island, barrier island, pianist, thousand island dressing, arianism, melanism, messianism, pianissimo, utopianism.