Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has the makings of a first-rate lawyer.
2. Godfrey had the makings of a successful journalist.
3. She has the makings of a great violinist.
4. He has the makings of a world-class footballer.
5. She has the makings of a good lawyer.
6. Thus the combination of positive feed-back with the rule defined above has the making of a device for detecting unusual combinations.
7. The looming enforced removal of Mr Ozberk, 30, has the makings of a diplomatic incident.
8. Our current economic policy has the makings of disaster.
9. He does not have the makings of a teacher.
10. Good. You have the makings of a soldier in you . You are in love with war.
11. "We have the makings of a market crisis here, " Neil Mackinnon, a global macro strategist at VTB Capital, told the Associated Press news agency.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. You should be good at that, for you have the makings of a natural diplomat.
13. You have the makings of a splendid cook.
14. Soon, you'll have the makings of a task-oriented solution information center without needing information development or user experience skills.
15. We are the guys who want to have the makings of a gentleman and girls who also want to display the lady's images, and this requires "self-discipline".
16. All right, so now we have the makings of a good thermometer and a good temperature scale.
17. Couple that with the fact that wages rose to record high level in real terms in the closing decade of the twentieth century , and you have the makings of a real estate boom .
18. Add some snapshots, maybe a short video or audio clip and you have the makings of a very serviceable blog post or report.
More similar words: making, takings, film-making, dressmaking, policy making, policy-making, decision-making, decision making, have to, have something to do with, washing soda, the mass of, have to do with, on the make, pave the way for, make the most of, waking, taking, baking, breaking and entering, bags of, leaking, soaking, shaking, sneaking, creaking, croaking, forsaking, breaking, waking up.