Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I have no use for my golf clubs any more.
2. They have no use for fickle supporters.
3. I have no use for second-hand books and unfashionable clothes and bits of ornament.
4. Am I right in assuming that you have no use for it?
5. Frankly, I have no use for your friend.
6. We are not Duke Hsiang of Sung and have no use for his asinine ethics.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. I have no use for films like that.
8. I have no use for people who are always grumbling?
9. Dogs have no use for flowers, cards, or jewelry.
10. Real Programmers have no use for managers.
11. Dogs have no use for flowers, or jewelry.
12. You may have the book; I have no use for it any longer.
13. No, I don't want to buy a boat - I have no use for one!
14. For example, the business may be sold to some one else who decides they have no use for the present management.
15. VERGIL: Now that the final door is open, I have no use for you.
16. Vergil: Now that the final door is open, I have no use for you.
17. They regard over-simplification as the original sin of the mind and have no use for the slogans, the unqualified assertions and sweeping generalizations which are the propagandist's stock-in-trade.
18. Many people who sign up to Facebook quickly find they have no use for it.
More similar words: ravenous, ravenously, intravenous, intravenously, have no idea of, have nothing to do with, haven, shaven, have an eye for, unshaven, tax haven, fifth avenue, clean-shaven, larcenous, exogenous, collective noun, indigenous, gangrenous, endogenous, homogenous, with a vengeance, venomous, indigenously, heterogenous, cavernous, venomously, leave no stone unturned, seventh heaven, have, open out.