1) Daewoo, which had interests in automaking, shipbuilding, textiles, electronics and other goods, is on the block.
2) Mr Jereissati is also a businessman, whose family has interests in Sao Paulo.
3) The bank has interests in several companies,(http://sentencedict.com/have interest in.html) including a 15% share of Morgan's Brewery.
4) Many staff have interests in the application of social science theories and methods in historical research.
5) In recent years, the number of visitors to Foxton has increased considerably, as has interest in industrial archaeology.
6) The objective students are have interest in or plan to in human resources management.
7) Of course. If you have interest in it, we will begin tomorrow.
8) Does any other party have interest in the property such as Owner , Mortgagee, Trustee or otherwise?
9) C: Of course. If you have interest in it, we will begin tomorrow.
10) We have interest in a few items in your catalogue.
11) He began to have interest in political affairs.
12) We have interest in English.
13) A useful way to express that not everyone will have interest in this topic.
14) The proper arrangements of teaching activities allow students to have interest in learning.
More similar words: interesting, interestingly, lose interest, simple interest, interest, large intestine, interested, interest rate, uninterested, disinterested, interest group, compound interest, conflict of interest, nominal interest rate, special interest group, have in mind, interfere in, small intestine, have respect for, arresting, interweave, have it off, interfere, overestimate, underestimate, cave in, underestimation, interference, at intervals, interfere with.