Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. What type do you have in mind?
2. What kind of party do you have in mind?
3. How long a stay did you have in mind?
4. Who do you have in mind for the job?
5. I have in mind the boorishness of the odd voice which told Viv Richards just how black he was.
6. What I have in mind is a small selection of visual material with a minimum of caption text.
7. Is there anyone in particular you have in mind for the job?
8. The level I have in mind is circular.
9. The tenant's adviser should have in mind and advise the tenant about the obligations assumed by an original tenant.
10. Here, it scarcely needs stating, we have in mind a traditional, negative conception of liberty.
11. And the risks you have in mind will not exist there.
12. We are unlikely to have in mind a causal circumstance in this case.
13. Father jokingly said: Oh! Who did you have in mind?
14. I have in mind some doubts which really puzzle me.
15. What kind of alarm clock do you have in mind?
16. What kind of installment payment do you have in mind?
17. They have in mind the notion that there is a kind of reality - a mental or intensional reality, perhaps - that imaginary objects, such as the aforementioned golden mountain, have.
18. The task I have in mind requires little more than perceptiveness and a good memory.
19. What kind of hair spray did you have in mind?
20. What do you have in mind?
21. I have in mind the existence of sociological laws or hypotheses.
22. Where the landlord is himself a leaseholder, the draftsman should have in mind the length of the landlord's own lease.
23. When I speak of reading aloud short chapter books, then,(http://Sentencedict.com) these are not the ones I have in mind.
24. The latter may have its own special characteristics for the job you have in mind.
25. But nobody has sufficient sand to come out with the only question you know they have in mind.
26. You need only set up elegantly simple categories and logic will whisk you to whatever conclusion you have in mind.
27. I love their daring, their looks, their jargon, and what they have in mind.
28. When I write about secondary education, then, in the following pages, I shall have in mind comprehensive schools.
29. For this reason, in drafting a lease the draftsman should constantly have in mind the nature of the demised property.
30. No prizes for guessing which large Asian nation the senators have in mind.
More similar words: bear in mind, keep in mind, have it off, cave in, open-minded, have an axe to grind, vein, give in, veined, drive in, move into, drive into, believe in, have, shave, haven, havel, shaven, have to, behave, have on, have sex, have a ball, haversack, misbehave, foreign minister, close shave, have cold feet, well behaved, well-behaved.