Random good picture Not show
(1) I've had a thing about men in uniform.
(2) She's had a thing about spiders.
(3) I had always had a thing about red hair.
(4) She has a thing about men with beards.
(5) She has a thing about her parents.
(6) She's always had a thing about Peter.
(7) I have a thing about celery. I can't stand it.
(8) Judith has a thing about people chewing gum.
(9) But, in this country[sentencedict.com], we used to have a thing about self-sufficiency.
(10) I have a thing about fingernails scratching the blackboard.
(11) I have a thing about wearing hats, even when it's cold.
(12) Well, Republicans have a thing about vouchers.
(13) Some people have a thing about the combination, such as the cheesy Bridget Jones types who fantasise about smearing chocolate on a male torso and licking it off.
(14) I have a thing about elevators.
(15) I have a thing about flying.
(16) I have a thing about dirty paper money - I don't even like touching it.
(17) I have a thing about bug zappers because they forever changed the sound of sweet summer evenings filled with frog choruses and cricket refrains to sudden insect electric death.
(18) I have a thing about small places.
More similar words: bring about, hang about, sheathing, breathing, have nothing to do with, breathing space, have something to do with, nothing to write home about, think about, have a temperature, have faith in, bathing, scathing, loathing, swathing, scathingly, bathing suit, have a go, have a fit, have a ball, move about, think nothing of it, have a look, have a heart, creative thinking, have an eye for, have an ear for, revolve about, have a big mouth, caveat.