Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He's had a rough time/month/year, what with the divorce and then his father dying.
2. All women have a rough time in our society.
3. We were having a rough time just trying to pay the printer.
4. After that, however, the law may have a rougher time.
5. She is having a rough time, too.
6. This newly liberated country is going to have a rough time, but it will pull through.
7. I'm ready to have a rough time.
8. But our people still have a rough time.
9. Some people have the looks and talent, but could have a rough time in relationships.
More similar words: wrought iron, have a good time, high time, have a heart, have an ear for, move around, drought, brought, wrought, drive around, time enough, a rough diamond, through to, unwrought, revolve around, brought about, overwrought, it is high time that, brought forward, have a clear conscience, turnaround time, go through the mill, pay through the nose, through and through, go through the motions, through thick and thin, have at, have a go, have a fit, have a ball.