Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A favorite method, as has been indicated, is the well-publicized promotion of game farms and fish hatcheries.
(2) Until it was developed, prawn hatcheries would remain at the mercy of factors beyond their control.
(3) Here there is a government trout hatchery where you can see the fish in all their stages of growth. Sentencedict.com
(4) He explained that Central Valley rivers and hatcheries have habitat and space, respectively, for 180, 000 salmon.
(5) Fortunately, the fish hatchery is situated between the two locations, so they can be transferred fairly quickly.
(6) A hawksbill turtle swims at its hatchery centre in Padang Kemunting Beach in Malaysia's state of Malacca in this February 8, 2007 file photograph.
(7) The park authorities operated a trout hatchery.
(8) A hatchery facility includes racks a plurality of such trays loaded with eggs.
(9) Al, when China has just completed the dam, originally built at a fish hatchery, called the "fish ladder."
(10) Al Jensen is manager of the Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery.
(11) In fact, USGS geophysicist Ross Stein called the country an "earthquake hatchery."
(12) Such an area should be sealed off from the poultry pens or hatchery.
(13) Working with the federal department of fisheries residents clean up the stream, reintroduce indigenous plants, and eventually transplant fertilized eggs purchased from a local hatchery.
(14) To stay late into the nest of chicks is not the same length: passerine birds and hatchery date generally ...
(15) The otolith microstructure of juvenile grass carp(Ctenopharyngodon idellus)sampled from hatchery and wild were examined and analyzed.
(16) Egg racks and trays must be washed and disinfected before leaving hatchery.
More similar words: hatcher, hatches, hatched, hatchet, thatched, thatcherism, hatchet job, bury the hatchet, hatch, thatch, catch at, hatching, hatchback, hatchling, thatching, catcher, watcher, catches, ratchet, matched, satchel, butchery, catch at a straw, scratched, unmatched, dispatched, A watched pot never boils, latch, batch, watch.