Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) When the horse suffered a back injury Harvey cured it with his own expert hands.
2) She was born Jenny Harvey on June 11, 1946.
3) For whatever reason , Harvey did hire me, and the experience proved invaluable.
4) Harvey and Angleton questioned me closely about every part of the Suez Operation.
5) Harvey discovered the circulation of the blood.
6) City's principal marksman was Joe Harvey who scored seventeen goals.
7) If you were asked who shot Lee Harvey Oswald you would probably say Jack Ruby.
8) I noticed that this guy Harvey was paying a lot of attention to me.
9) In " The Spy, " for instance, Harvey Birch is never adequately linked with the other characters.
10) Oh, yes ! Harvey Carlson ! I remember.
11) Does the name Harvey Carlson ring a bell?
12) He ia an Ambassador for the Harvey Ball World Smile Foundation.
13) Victoria: Oh Harvey. Can't we take a sickie? Douglas will understand.
14) I knew so little that Harvey had to teach me whatever he needed me to know.
15) To be frank with you, Harvey, I may have made a mistake.
16) Now, Harvey,[http://sentencedict.com/harvey.html] what seems to be the problem?
17) Harvey: Hello, Lian. It's Harvey Judd from Hale and Hearty here.
18) Fig . 63 . Harvey is a master at depicting light emanating from street lights.
19) He hustled me away before Harvey could speak.
20) Harvey felt bad when he was obliged to eat the leek.
More similar words: william harvey, harvest, wharves, harvesting, harvest time, harvest moon, purvey, survey, carve, purveyor, surveyor, surveying, starve, carven, marvel, carved, carve up, parvenu, scarves, starved, marvell, marvel at, survey method, sample survey, marvelous, marvellous, marvelously, marvellously, carved in stone, harvard.