Random good picture Not show
1. The ship is expected to make harbor tonight.
2. The freighter tied up at a small harbor.
3. The boats in the harbor were safe during the storm.
4. The ship had to be towed into the harbor.
5. The ship was lying to outside the harbor.
6. The ship has to run into the harbor when the sudden storm arises.
7. I can see two ships in the harbor.
8. The Harbor was replete with boats.
9. The steamer arrived in harbor last night.
10. During the gale the ships stayed in the harbor.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. He runs a very fashionable restaurant near the Harbor.
12. At night, the harbor is a fairyland.
13. There were many vessels in the harbor today.
14. All the battleships can refresh in this harbor.
15. Would you like to run to the harbor to look at the ships?
16. I made my way towards the harbor.
17. Try to steer the boat for the harbor.
18. The light guided them back to the harbor.
19. Three tankers were anchored in the harbor.
20. The harbor lies to the south of the city.
21. They entered the harbor by sailing under false colours.
22. In the early seventies, Sag Harbor was still a peaceful village.
23. Franklin D. Roosevelt described the bombing of Pearl Harbor in 1947 as 'a day that will live in infamy'.
24. We stopped worrying about the ship's safe arrival when she sailed into the harbor with all her flags flying.
25. He wasn't good navigator, so it is necessary that the coastline remain in sight as he moved from one harbor to the next.
26. He used to skip lessons and hang around the harbor with some other boys.
27. At that time, our ship was tied up at this harbor.
28. A British battleship, which had been damaged severely in the battle of Crete, came limping into Pearl Harbor.
29. When the enemy's ships are all concentrated at the entrance to the harbor, it must mean trouble.
30. With great skill, he piloted the boat into the little harbor.