Random good picture Not show
(1) A miasma of pollution hung in the air above Mexico City.
(2) Smoke hung in the air above the city.
(3) The view over the lake was obscured by a veil of mist that hung in the air.
(4) Clouds are formed from drops of liquid hanging in the air. Sentencedict.com
(5) I let my words hang in the air. Maggie was no fool: she must realize I meant it.
(6) The stench of treachery hung in the air.
(7) A mist of perfume hung in the air.
(8) The falcon seemed to hang in the air for a moment before diving onto its prey.
(9) His resignation has left some important questions hanging in the air.
(10) The tang of some wild herb hung in the air.
(11) His breath was hanging in the air before him.
(12) The faint smell of her perfume hung in the air.
(13) The smoke from the bonfires hung in the air.
(14) Something unspoken hung in the air between them.
(15) The words would hang in the air; they were almost tangible on the day after a row.
(16) He let those comments hang in the air for a moment, and we drove on quietly.
(17) Smoke hangs in the air.
(18) It yelled, and within five minutes, I saw four other ravens hanging in the air above me.
(19) The rest is a dark drift of smouldering purple, hanging in the air like smoke from a pyre of burning shoe-gazers.
(20) Smell it hanging in the air, Feel it on everything you touch.
(21) The stink of hops hanging in the air, wafted over from Wandsworth breweries.
(22) Of course, a dancer can't really hang in the air.
(23) The huge bird seemed to hang in the air, borne by the wind currents, soaring with scarcely a beat of its huge, powerful wings.
(24) He seemed to hang in the air above the old man in the skiff.
(25) The president leaned back to let that thought hang in the air for a moment.
(26) People's cigarette smoke seemed to hang in the air.
(27) "Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer. " - DAVID ACFIELD.
(28) The setting sun splashed gold along a distant crest so that it seemed to hang in the air unsupported, a vein of light in the distance.
(29) The questions raised by these unusual friendships continued to hang in the air until his death.
More similar words: hang in the balance, in the air, up in the air, castle in the air, castles in the air, a castle in the air, interchanging, on the air, hang in, hanging, changing, unchanging, hanging down, hanging wall, wall hanging, ever-changing, changing-room, long in the tooth, dog in the manger, a dog in the manger, hanging gardens of babylon, beat the air, take the air, go off the air, clear the air, to take the air, to clear the air, angina, anginal, ranging.