Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) This is hand-woven scarf.
(2) They wore rough overcoats over their hand-woven cotton saris, and sensible shoes suitable for their work.
(3) The polished wooden floor glowed richly(http://sentencedict.com/handwoven.html), a Persian rug hand-woven in silk spread across the centre.
(4) Exports: opium, fruits and nuts, handwoven carpets, wool, cotton.
(5) In the low lands, miles of rice fields stretched out like handwoven carpets in different shades of green.
(6) That includes your favorite pair of blue jeans, your $2, 000 Armani suit and all 27 of your handwoven silk ties.
(7) The method used to make the outfits is more than 1,300 years old. The dress and swimsuit were handwoven. It took 32 days to weave the swimsuit.
(8) The old coarse cloth, locally named"handcrafted cloth" or " handwoven cloth", is woven by the diligent people with the use of wooden spinning wheel. It has a history of thousands years.
(9) Iloilo is a major port noted for its delicate, handwoven fabrics.
(10) At the festival, girls in green pinafores10 carry the rushes on a broad, handwoven linen sheet.
(11) We want to buy Jacket, Carpets, Rugs, Mats and Durries, Jackets and Pullovers, Tapestry Accessories, Handwoven Rugs.
(12) Miami Beach apartment's powder room, with its installation of custom-printed toilet paper, and entry, featuring a custom handwoven rug. Photography: eric Laignel.
(13) A city of southeast Panay, Philippines, on Iloilo Strait, an inlet of the Sulu Sea. Iloilo is a major port noted for its delicate, handwoven fabrics. Population, 244, 827.
More similar words: handwork, woven, interwoven, send word, weal and woe, roundworm, ground work, groundwork, wove, blow over, chew over, crow over, throw over, throw overboard, handwriting, hand writing, handwritten, hand over hand, worse and worse, oven, coven, proven, novena, cloven, even-handed, evenhanded, unproven, slovenia, provence, covenant.