Random good picture Not show
1. Their hand-in-glove co-operation has destroyed the final pretence of army neutrality in eastern Bosnia.
2. But the police tend to be hand-in-glove with popular newspapers.
3. The reactionaries work hand-in-glove with the imperialists to suppress the national liberation movement.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. The reactionaries work hand-in-glove with the imperialists to suppress the national liberation.
5. That military unit should work hand-in-glove with China, which has already flooded Africa with 80,000 nationals engaged in pre-emptive nation building.
6. Those two comrades are hand-in-glove with each other.
7. The official was found to be hand-in-glove with some gangsters.
8. "The Fed comments worked hand-in-glove with data that showed that the economy didn't fall off a cliff and consumers continued to spend," Rupkey said.
9. Hand-in-glove with radar was battle management.
10. Normally the process improvement works hand-in-glove with quality programs.
11. The party's hand-in-glove relationships with business, the bureaucracy and the U.S. have become liabilities as incomes have fallen and more Japanese begin to doubt the nation's direction.
12. Gold has been moving hand-in-glove with oil (as part of the commodity asset class) and in the opposite direction of the dollar (since it is seen as an alternative currency).
13. At the time of the alleged bribery plan, Blackwater worked hand-in-glove with the Bush administration and, at times, the two forces colluded.
14. Sloppiness is one thing.But the police tend to be hand-in-glove with popular newspapers.An implicit deal applies: we give you stories, you raise the alarm about criminals on the loose.
15. Having talked to over a dozen publication planners I found that the standard approach to article preparation is for planners to work hand-in-glove with drug companies to create a first draft.
More similar words: hand in glove, hand in glove with, making love, outstanding loan, handing over, hand and glove, boxing glove, handing, blindingly, grindingly, demandingly, unendingly, outstandingly, resoundingly, glove, glover, gloved, understandingly, correspondingly, condescendingly, kid glove, foxglove, glove puppet, baseball glove, fit like a glove, with kid gloves, hand-in-hand, hand in hand, anglo-indian, glove compartment.