Random good picture Not show
1. Autograft bone-patellar tendon-bone, hamstring tendon, allograft bone-patellar tendon-bone are selected commonly by arthroscopy doctors.
2. Conclusion:ACL reconstruction by knot-impinged double-strand hamstring tendon has satisfactory biomechanical properties in vitro and is an available method to repair the injury of ACL.
3. Walcott (shoulder), Cesc Fabregas (knee), Tomas Rosicky (hamstring tendon), Mikael Silvestre (calf), Eduardo and Emmanuel Adebayor (both hamstring) are still waiting to return to first-team action.
4. To measure the tensile strength of the medial patellofemoral ligament(MPFL), and to evaluate the biomechanics of different fixation methods of the hamstring tendon graft on the patella.
5. The injury proved to be far worse than first thought and following surgery it emerged that Rosicky had a problem with his hamstring tendon and needed a metal screw inserted to clear up the pain.
6. If bending forward with straight legs causes pain below one sitting bone, you may have injured your hamstring tendon.
7. Conclusions: Of the parameters studied, height was the best predictor of hamstring tendon diameter, particularly in women.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Objective To report the methods of reconstruction of posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) by hamstring tendon grafts under arthroscope and to evaluate its clinical outcome.
9. Objective To compare the different incision closure methods for hamstring tendon harvesting sites.
10. Objective To compare the primary clinical results of double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction (ACLR) with hamstring tendon autografts versus semitendinosus allografts.
More similar words: hamstring, hamstringed, hamstrung, string theory, tendon, tend on, attend on, Turing test, tendonitis, hamster, achilles tendon, long term storage, manufacturing technology, seamstress, bring to an end, from strength to strength, stringed instrument, conjuring trick, string, stringy, g-string, strings, end on, astringe, restring, stringed, stringer, string out, string up, send on.