Random good picture Not show
1) A group of half a dozen men entered the pub and bore down on the bar.
2) It six of one and half a dozen of the other.
3) There were half a dozen other people in front of me.
4) He sat behind a table on which were half a dozen files.
5) Half a dozen ducks waddled up the bank.
6) He proposed half a dozen accords in such areas as culture,(http://sentencedict.com/half a dozen.html) post and communications.
7) The apiary was nearby; half a dozen hives faced south down the slope.
8) Louise always has half a dozen boys dangling abouther.
9) Half a dozen sailors jumped him.
10) There were only half a dozen people at Communion.
11) In half a dozen words, he had explained the bond that linked them.
12) A boy herded half a dozen camels down towards the water trough.
13) This contest is wide open: any of half a dozen teams could win it.
14) Bees have half a dozen aerial dances to indicate where to find nectar.
15) Only about half a dozen people turned up.
16) His hair sticks up in half a dozen directions.
17) Chris, Helen, and half a dozen others went on holiday together.
18) With hindsight, I now reckon that half a dozen of my fellow patients had cancer, but were ignorant of it.
19) Cesar threw half a dozen steering wheels, spinning like quoits, and then the saddle.
20) Up to half a dozen may break the barrier.
21) Half a dozen females share a nest, a simple hollow within the square mile or so of a male's territory.
22) Not three, not half a dozen, not a rifle platoon.
23) Perhaps half a dozen were Hispanic, and the rest, black.
24) At one time, a half a dozen major aerospace businesses were headquartered in Los Angeles, whereas today only Northrop remains.
25) In any family quarrel, it's usually six of one and half a dozen of the other.
26) I've tried both ways of getting to Oxford and as far as I can see it's six of one and half a dozen of the other .
27) I can't tell whether he or she is to blame it's six of one and half a dozen of the other.
28) Patrick said John started the fight, but I think it was probably six of one and half a dozen of the other.
29) Tension in the hands and feet can be eased by alternately stretching and clenching fingers and toes half a dozen times.
30) The plan aroused much interest and in 1842 James Beart Simonds was selected as lecturer from half a dozen candidates.
More similar words: half dozen, dozen, dozens, two dozen, baker's dozen, a baker's dozen, talk nineteen to the dozen, see with half an eye, doze, dozer, alfalfa, doze off, bulldoze, bulldozer, cozen, frozen, lozenge, unfrozen, frozen food, frozen foods, quick-frozen, frozen assets, self-addressed, alfa, self-administered, coalface, animal fat, alluvial fan, normal fault, royal family.