Random good picture Not show
1. Left platen installs hairiness to brush, right platen is wrapped have the flannelette with stronger imbibition.
2. After abraded by weaving simulator, yarn hairiness could evaluate the weavability of the sizing yarn.
3. Hairiness proceeds the formation of pills.
4. Yarn hairiness directly affects producing efficiency and the appearance of yarn.
5. Yarn hairiness seriously influences and quality of high - speed weaving and high - density fabrics.
6. Process hairiness is dependent on accessories such as ring plus traveller, guide wire, isolating plate, locker jack, tension disk and grooved drum.
7. Supatra "Nat" Sasuphan was born with hypertrichosis, which causes excessive hairiness and is sometimes referred to as "werewolf syndrome.
8. As compared with CK (var. African E40) , the density of hairiness reduced the feeding time E2, and increased the 1st non-feeding time and penetration frequency.
9. For existing spinning triangular space in the course of traditional bast fiber spinning, hairiness in ramie yarn are more and longer, so fabric quality is influenced.
More similar words: airiness, fairness doctrine, wariness, eeriness, weariness, merriness, airworthiness, hungriness, dreariness, wateriness, blurriness, sultriness, slipperiness, jitteriness, solitariness, contrariness, ordinariness, airing, temporariness, peremptoriness, voluntariness, arbitrariness, pairing, fairing, transitoriness, air-intake, despairing, hairline, hair line, extraordinariness.