Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They cannot spit up a hairball.
2. Hence, it goes by the popular nickname, "hairball".
3. Well, I was first line, until the little hairball was born.
4. MUFASA: That hairball is my son, and your future king.
5. Mufasa: That hairball is my son, and your future king.
6. Hair: A 10-pound hairball was found in the belly of an 18 year old woman in New England.
7. So the hairball talked to Jim, and Jim told it to me.
8. SCAR: Well, I was first in line until the little hairball was born.
9. The cards -- including one featuring a cat that reads "Is there anywhere I could hack up a hairball like say on a former employer's head?"
10. But, as things get complicated, they start suffering from the hairball effect: all the lines start running together,(sentencedict.com/hairball.html) and one can't create a diagram that makes sense to anyone anymore.
11. Scar: Well, I was first in line until the little hairball was born.
12. Well , I was first in line until the little hairball was born.
More similar words: hot-air balloon, airbag, air bag, air base, hairbrush, fair-haired, air bed, airbus, airboat, airbrush, airborne, air brake, air borne, air bubble, air bladder, herbal, hair, verbal, hairy, chair, verbally, mohair, haired, hairdo, herbalist, nonverbal, herbal tea, butterball, herbalism, hair gel.