Random good picture Not show
1. One section was stained with haematoxylin and eosin for histological evaluation.
2. Longitudinal sections along the duodenum were stained with haematoxylin and eosin for histological examination.
3. The paraffin sections were stained with haematoxylin and eosin.
4. Haematoxylin gives a bright blue colour and is suitable for visual comparisons, but the colour of the reagent prevents spectrophotometry.
5. Standard haematoxylin and eosin stained preparations were scored according to the inflammatory scale previously established for use in reservoir mucosal biopsy tissue.
6. Consecutive sections were stained with haematoxylin and eosin for histological evaluation of in-situ hybridisation results.
7. The present paper is dealing with a haematoxylin squash method for the studies on the morphological changes of cell nuclei in the process of spermatogenesis of the mouse.
8. The cells stained with haematoxylin and eosin displayed typical tardus neuron cellular necrosis in pallium and hippocampal CA1.
9. The first serial section from each block was stained by haematoxylin and eosin.
10. Finally, the intestinal tract was excised, fixed in formalin, stained with haematoxylin and eosin, then coded.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Paraffin sections were cut at three levels and stained with haematoxylin and eosin.
12. The biopsies were fixed in formalin and stained with haematoxylin and eosin.
13. Within one to two months, the newly grown tumours were removed and their representative sections were stained with haematoxylin and eosin.
14. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Brain tissue pathomorphology was measured by Haematoxylin and Eosin Staining.
More similar words: hematoxylin, haematoma, haematology, haematocrit, haematite, haematuria, haematemesis, protoxylem, carboxylic, haemal, carboxylic acid, haem, hematoma, nematode, trematode, crematory, edematous, hematocrit, hematology, eczematous, carboxyl, hydroxyl, hematologic, erythematous, crematorium, xylitol, ischaemic, ischaemia, hematochezia, nematodiasis.