Random good picture Not show
1. Even as floods were draining into the Gulf of Thailand on Bangkok's southern shores, high tides pushed back, amplifying the floods.
2. Pattaya,on the eastern coast of the Gulf of Thailand,is a cosmopolitan city dedicated to the pursuit of excitement,pleasure and adventure.
3. In the Gulf of Thailand, the density of fish had declined by 86 percent from 1961 to 1991, while between 1966 and 1994 the catch per hour in the Gulf by trawlers fell more than sevenfold.
4. But in the Gulf of Thailand, industry first targeted mussels and shrimps near the bottom of the food web before shifting to predators higher up, says the study.
5. Cambodia is situated in southeastern Asia, bordering the Gulf of Thailand, between Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. Cambodia has an area of about 181,040 sq.
6. Authorities are planning to hit the Gulf of Thailand in the next week from a new round of high tide response.
7. Set in the charming coastal town of Cha-Am, on the north west coast of the Gulf of Thailand, this luxurious beachside resort is designed to be a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. U.S. naval ships packed with food and medicine idle in the Gulf of Thailand, waiting for an all-clear that may never come.
9. The ruins of the Bokor Palace Hotel overlook the Gulf of Thailand. Once an idyllic resort during the French colonial period, Bokor is now best known for its vistas.
10. One company, Union Development Group, of Tianjin in northern China, won a 99-year concession for 120 square miles - twice the size of Washington - of beachfront property on the Gulf of Thailand.
11. The ruins of the Bokor Palace Hotel overlook the Gulf of Thailand.
12. The Chao Phraya River forms at the confluence of smaller rivers in central Thailand, and flows southward to the Gulf of Thailand.
13. But overfishing has caused stocks to fall into decline pretty much everywhere, not just in the once-teeming waters of the Grand Banks but also in warmer climes such as the Gulf of Thailand.
14. Durian has been downgraded to a tropical storm and is heading west across the Gulf of Thailand.
15. The prime minister announced on Thursday that the government would open Bangkok's sluice gates to allow the deluge from the North to drain through canals in Bangkok into the Gulf of Thailand.
16. A river of Thailand formed by the Nan and Ping rivers and flowing about 225 km (40 mi) southward past Bangkok to the Gulf of Thailand.
17. The method's shortcomings are illustrated by the case of the Gulf of Thailand, according to the paper, which appears in the journal Nature.
More similar words: thailand, gulf of aden, gulf of mexico, gulf of guinea, roof of the mouth, hair of the dog, vote of thanks, chairman of the board, law of the land, ailanthus, assailant, on behalf of, in behalf of, soul food, gulf, engulf, gulf war, engulfed, persian gulf, engulfed in, gulf stream, arabian gulf, persian gulf war, sulfanilamide, hail, thai, of the day, of the time, out-of-the-way, out of the way.