Random good picture Not show
1. "I am happy, so far," he says guardedly.
2. They are guardedly optimistic that the market is on the road to recovery.
3. He grunted guardedly, as he heaved off his overshoes.
4. I want to be a guardian angel, guardedly you for ever and a day.
5. The driver nodded guardedly. The rest of us were silent.
6. Are they confident (at least guardedly so) in success?
7. Solomon is guardedly hopeful that these trends can be reversed if societies learn to use water more efficiently and if they adhere to 3 broad principles, the first and foremost being social equity.
8. Across China, Westerners had only recently -- and guardedly -- been allowed to travel about, provided that they did not break the country's often invisible rules or court its untainted women.
9. You go to Jerusalem or Ramallah; you stand there "guardedly optimistic" in public; in private, you try to move a comma, but the Israelis or Palestinians move a semicolon to block your comma.
10. Smiling guardedly at me, she selected a couple of 16)pomfrets and held them out to me.
11. As a clinician, Mukherjee is only guardedly optimistic.
12. Piotr wrote poetry himself, less prolifically and more guardedly.
13. I use the word "Internet" guardedly because I believe in another 18 months or so, we won't be using it at all.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
14. The victim's sister guardedly backed the decision, saying "We hope this torture [for the family] achieves something.
15. Gun-lovers are guardedly jubilant.
16. Other economists are guardedly optimistic.
17. Even the conservative Atlanta Center for Disease Control has now published its assessment - and after years of denial, it is now guardedly pro-circumcision, in Aids-prone countries at least.
18. Traders remain cautions as German policy makers continue to downplay expectations for this weekend summit. Trader are guardedly watching Frances CDS climbing and yield spreads widening.
19. Rallies begin when stocks start posting higher lows, so I'm guardedly hopeful about stocks as we head into the fall.
20. The scope of the financial tragedy has caused many to rethink their priorities, and I am guardedly optimistic that a new order will emerge.
21. During a period of political uncertainty at the national level and concern about the economy locally, Queens residents were guardedly optimistic about the quality of life in the future—very guardedly.
More similar words: guarded, unguarded, guard, old guard, on guard, red guard, mudguard, guarding, guard dog, guardian, vanguard, lifeguard, off his guard, safeguard, guardroom, body guard, bodyguard, guardrail, offhandedly, decidedly, blackguard, coastguard, Coast Guard, legal guardian, security guard, national guard, guardian angel, bearded, absent-mindedly, absentmindedly.