Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His only answer was a grunt.
2. He gave a non-committal grunt in reply.
3. Clive made a noise, something like a grunt.
4. These guys do the grunt work in preparing tax returns.
5. He lifted the heavy box with a grunt.
6. Chris gave a grunt and went back to sleep.
7. A low grunt issued forth from his throat.
8. Grunt Six and the other captain sat on the bench seat facing forward.
9. He gave a slight sardonic grunt, remembering how excited he had been in that railway carriage on his way to Carewscourt.
10. The grunt leader stood up for a second and then hit the dirt.
11. Big Strong men for the grunt work of the world.
12. When they played a low grunt normally given in response to eagles, the majority of the monkeys looked up.
13. All I got for my pains was a grunt that fitted well with his simian features.
14. But mostly he responded with an angry grunt.
15. She needed more than a non-committal grunt in answer to her outpourings.
16. He stood up with a grunt.
17. One grunt in the Far East read one of my papers.
18. Normally silent, but may grunt in breeding season.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. With a little grunt, he returned to his cooking and she regretted her abrupt refusal.
20. When he landed he gave a grunt as if the wind were knocked out of him.
22. 'Billy, I think it's your turn to wash the dishes,' said Jane. A noncommittal grunt was his only reply.
23. She took the hands of those on either side of her, lowered her head and gave a constipated grunt.
24. He's even something of a linguist apparently he can grunt monosyllables in five languages.
25. On the tenth tee, he took one of his Whiplash swings, complete with a grunt and a double follow-through.
26. The fire-escape might be blocked by rubbish. With a resigned grunt, the black shadow moved away from the door.
27. When I were a lad, we used that sort of grunt in our toasters, for crying out loud.
28. As I worked at my translations I heard him mutter and grunt at his desk.
29. Quigley leaped into the air like a monkey that has sat on a bunsen burner and gave a sort of primal grunt.
30. Mortgage traders were the sort of fat people who grunt from the belly and throw their weight around, like sumo wrestlers.
More similar words: in the long run, run through, grumpy, incongruous, incongruity, grudgingly, run, run off, run out, trunk, crunch, run down, runner, on the run, run into, run out of, scrunch, run over, run after, crunched, truncated, hunt, aunt, until, gaunt, mount, stunt, bounty, county, hunter.