Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Growth hormone is a protein made in the pituitary gland at the base of the brain.
2. Somatostatin, a hormone that inhibits the release of growth hormone, is now well know, but its opposite proved elusive.
3. Little is known about the side-effects of synthetic growth hormone, particularly in normal children.
4. It was now found that growth hormone was made in the pancreas.
5. The gene for growth hormone has been isolated and the controlling promoter region identified.
6. The human growth hormone is the next in a long line of chemicals to be manufactured industrially, using recombinant-DNA techniques.
7. He cloned the growth hormone of rainbow trout.
8. Does human growth hormone really help?
9. Although growth hormone is in abundant supply, other factors are limiting growth.
10. Secretion of growth hormone was not assessed.
11. Calcitonin and growth hormone are normally secreted by the thyroid and pituitary respectively.
12. There are conflicting reports of spontaneous and stimulated growth hormone secretion in childhood Crohn's disease.
13. Nearly fifty thousand pounds worth of a growth hormone called Genotropin has disappeared from a warehouse.
14. Apical buds produce a growth hormone called auxin.
15. Human adults given growth hormone have suffered from acromegaly ( excess bone growth ) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
16. You should spread some growth hormone on the crops.
17. In addition, growth hormone can attach to binding proteins.
18. Growth hormone speeds recovery, rebuilds muscles, and breaks down body fat.
19. The new GH isoform differed from classical growth hormone which had 2 GH receptor binding sites, and there was only one GH receptor binding site in the new GH isoform molecule.
20. The insulin like growth factors are thought to mediate some of the effects of growth hormone on tissues.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Hymer's rats were unable to produce more than half the normal amount of pituitary growth hormone.
22. Even thought the warehouse is full of many drugs, only the growth hormone was taken.
23. In 1987, the agency had directed blood banks to similarly disqualify donors who have received pituitary-derived growth hormone.
24. The authors suggested that this might represent end organ resistance to growth hormone.
25. Those data suggested that diabetic dawn phenomenon has concern with the increase of growth hormone and cortisol level and cyproheptadine can be used for preventing and treating this dawn phenomenon.
26. LESBIAN AVENGERS : The WTO, which is led by CEOs of the company that make bovine growth hormone, get to make rules saying that these countries can't ban an unsafe product.
27. The earliest gene patents were obtained around 1978 on the gene for human growth hormone.
28. Absreact: This experiment was conducted to study the influence of growth hormone receptor(GHR) gene mutation on the semen quality of sex-linked dwarf chicken.
29. OBJECTIVE:To explore the effects of leptin in female pubertal development as well as its interrelations with growth hormone, sex hormone and insulin.
30. Objective To investigate and research the application of insulin and levodopa in growth hormone releasing test .
More similar words: growth, upgrowth, undergrowth, economic growth, hormone, exponential growth, throw the book at, value for money, withhold, youth hostel, eleventh hour, at the eleventh hour, now that, below the mark, flow through, blow the whistle, swallow the bait, follow through, hawthorn, hit below the belt, enormous, storm out, sermon, enormously, grow, grown, harmony, growl, paper money, rigor mortis.