Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This prolongs the life of the tent's built-in groundsheet. 4.
2. The groundsheet is made from pu coated nylon and all the joining tapes are sealed.
3. However the groundsheet sides curve up well and my worries proved unfounded.
4. The groundsheet is made from a strong pu-coated taffeta nylon.
5. Insert the tent poles through the eyelets on the groundsheet.
6. If you're basing yourself at one campsite place an old groundsheet or plastic sheet under the tent.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The base of each pole is then inserted into brass eyelets on nylon webbing which are then attached to the groundsheet.
8. Pins and needles hit her as she moved upslope to the entrance and her numb foot skated on the glossy groundsheet.
9. Once through their sleeves the poles are inserted into small eyelets which are attached to the edge of the groundsheet.
10. The base of each pole is then inserted into brass eyelets on nylon webbing which are attached to the groundsheet.
11. Between two people one poncho was used as a groundsheet and the other was strung up and pinned down with home-made pegs.
12. One more thing, remind me to get some kind of groundsheet or we'll end up getting filthy.
More similar words: round shape, grounds, round-shouldered, groundsman, groundswell, ground state, on grounds of, ground speed, groundskeeper, coffee grounds, on the grounds of, ground substance, underground, underground cable, ground, aground, underground railroad, grounded, ground on, grounder, foreground, grounding, groundnut, ground ball, groundhog, wheel around, back ground, high ground, ground beef, groundwork.