Random good picture Not show
1. A telecommand and telemetry simulation software of ground station for BUAA micro - satellite is introduced.
2. This ground station has been destroyed, so wireless communication nearby has completely broken down.
3. The prototypes include airborne instrumentation, ground station planning and software systems to debrief pilots.
4. The ground station of satellite communication, a state key project, is also under construction.
5. Satellite communication ground station equipment repairer.
6. Based on a reliable and applied example of ground station automatic control system, this article gives a detailed introduction of the main parts of ground station control system.
7. Alternatively, countries such as Britain could provide space hardware or equipment for ground stations.
8. A Request for Proposal is expected later this year.' During the tests, the aircraft successfully transmitted high-bandwidth streaming video from an on-board video camera to the ground station below.
9. The payload on the test Patroller includes an optronics pod, infrared sensors, and a real-time link through radio and satellite channels to the ground station at the Canjuers Army camp.
10. A radio navigational aid for determining the distance from a selected DME ground station by measuring the time of transmission to and from it.
11. The UAV is controlled by a digital flight control and management system, and is connected with the ground station through its intergrade radio system and advanced mission control system.
12. Abstact : Distance measurement is an important function of ground station in lunar explorer's orbit location.
13. For example,(Sentencedict) data can be telemetered from a missile and recorded at a ground station.
14. Over by the airstrip, there's further evidence of global reach: a ground station to which various German Earth-observing satellites send down their data.
15. With an endurance of 30 minutes at approximately 60 miles per hour, the WASP will be able to conduct surveillance along a 30-mile flight path, relaying video images via radio link to a ground station.
16. Pointing error induced by atmospheric refraction and atmospheric chromatic dispersion is analyzed for different zenith angle, altitude of ground station point ahead angle and operating wave band.
More similar words: ground state, ground substance, background radiation, grounds, groundsheet, groundsman, ground speed, on grounds of, groundswell, ground swell, groundskeeper, coffee grounds, railroad station, on the grounds of, stamping ground, observation station, underground, pound sterling, underground cable, ground, underground railway, station, statute of limitation, go the rounds, aground, statute of limitations, underground railroad, stations, stationer, grounder.