Random good picture Not show
1. It's not just the gross amounts of money that have been handed out to undeserving executives.
2. Equal to the gross amount of accounts and notes receivable, less an estimate of the portion that may prove to be uncollectible.
3. The gross amount is reduced by sales returns and allowances and sales discounts to arrive at net sales.
4. The sediment loss gross amount increased by power function with the increase of slope gradients.
5. If you are measuring volatility as the gross amount of change over time in LOCs, then you will want to measure volume as the net change over time in LOCs as well.
6. To begin with, income taxes cut the gross amount by more than a third.sentencedict.com
7. The gross amount of water resource is deficient in our country, and the spatiotemporal distribution is disproportion in addition.
8. Therefore, the optimization of gross amount and structure of residents " financial savings is required. "
9. The results indicate that the distribution of gross amount of REE in surface sediments well corresponds to that of the sediment types.
10. Sometimes companies offer a cash discount (also called a sales discount) to encourage early payment by the customer and sales can be recorded at its gross amount or net of allowed discount amount.
11. Sales returns and allowances and sales discounts are deducted from the gross amount to yield net sales.
12. Deductions are amounts retained by the company from your gross amount.
13. A total considered with reference to its constituent parts; a gross amount.
14. Nowadays, Intra-industry Trade has taken the leading position of International trade, the total volume of Intra-industry accounts for 60% of the gross amount.
15. Although not Jl the periods have positive values of economic growth in this process, the general trend of economy is raising of the gross amount at different rates and with varied amplitudes.
16. We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
17. Deductions are amounts retained by the company from your gross amount. They are also commonly referred to as deductions at source.
18. Deductions are amounts retained by the company from your gross amount. They are also commonly referred to as deductions at source. Some of the more common deductions are.
More similar words: amount, gross sales, seamount, amount to, gross salary, amount due, paramount, gross anatomy, make a mountain out of a molehill, tantamount, face amount, total amount, paramountcy, amount of money, himalaya mountains, cross-country, cross country, across the country, profit and loss account, sierra nevada mountains, cross-country skiing, gossamer, gross, engross, gross out, grossly, pass across, gross pay, mount, grossness.