Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) The wounded man uttered a groan.
(3) He let out a loud groan of frustration.
(4) The timbers groan and creak and the floorboards shift.
(5) The chair gave a groan as he sat down in it.
(6) He fell to the floor with a groan.
(7) Casey let out a groan of protest at having to go to bed.
(8) Groan out a sad story.
(9) She heard him let out a pitiful, muffled groan.
(10) She let out a groan of dismay.
(11) His parents were beginning to groan about the price of college tuition.
(12) The chair gave a groan when fat woman sat down.
(13) With a groan of exasperation(sentencedict.com/groan.html), he picked up the luggage himself.
(14) Dorothea let out a histrionic groan.
(15) The wounded prisoner uttered a groan.
(16) The injured man let outa groan.
(17) She let out a groan and sank into a chair.
(18) He stood up slowly with a groan of pain.
(19) The door opened with a groan.
(20) Richard's jokes make you groan rather than laugh.
(21) But that night, after dinner, he began to groan and Lula noticed that his stomach was distended.
(22) With a groan, Vitor drew her up against him and pinioned her in his arms.
(23) The crowd let out a groan when the ball was dropped and the other team scored.
(24) What he saw there made him groan again.
(25) Slowly, he opened his eyes. As he did so, he began to groan with pain.
(26) As his ball flew wide, there was a collective groan from the stands.
(27) He uttered a sound that was something between a sigh and a groan.
(28) They glanced at the man on the floor, who began to groan.
(29) He looked at the piles of dirty dishes and gave a groan of dismay.
(30) He wiped at his thighs with the sponge, the effort making him groan.
More similar words: loan, grow, road, group, broad, roast, gross, groggy, grow up, inroad, abroad, throat, grow on, ground, on the road, engross, broadly, grocery, agronomy, railroad, approach, take the road, roast beef, proactive, broadcast, groceries, background, middle ground, control group, on the grounds of.