Random good picture Not show
(1) The Islamic calendar has fewer days than the Gregorian calendar.
(2) The eighth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
(3) Today's Gregorian calendar derives from the Babylonian, Egyptian, Jewish and Roman calendars.
(4) The Gregorian calendar is not in harmony with the forces of nature. Sentencedict.com
(5) In 1582 Pope Gregory XIII established the Gregorian calendar, which most of the world now observes, to account for an equinox inconvenience.
(6) All dates should be completed according to Gregorian Calendar.
(7) Month: Means a Gregorian calendar month.
(8) In 1582, Pope Gregory XIII instituted the Gregorian calendar still in use today, setting January 1 as New Year's Day.
(9) The Gregorian calendar year before April 5 for Tomb-sweeping Day,(Sentencedict.com) 24 solar is one.
(10) This was because Britain adopted the Gregorian Calendar in place of the Julian calendar.
(11) As a result, accordingthe Gregorian calendar calculations the Islamic festival is no fixed period of time.
(12) While the Republic of India has adopted the Gregorian calendar for its secular life, its Hindu religious life continues to be governed by the traditional Hindu calendar.
(13) When Sweden moved to the Gregorian calendar, December 13 stuck.
(14) Three years out of every four, the Gregorian calendar and all the people who adhere to it neatly leapfrog over February 29 as if it didn't exist.
(15) The Gregorian calendar introduced the concept of skipping three of four century years as a leap year, and so keeps the balance a bit better than the Julian calendar.
(16) The Gregorian calendar year before April 5 for tomb - sweeping day, 24 solar is one.
(17) Taxable year: Gregorian Calendar year in which the income is derived.
(18) Means a Gregorian calendar month.
(19) All I know, like the protestors when the Julian became the Gregorian calendar, is that I must have missed something.
(20) Year early in January 1987, No.2 is the number Gregorian calendar? Constellation? Love?
(21) The fiscal year of The People's Bank of China begins on the first day of January and ends on the thirty-first day of December of the Gregorian calendar.
(22) With the reform of the calendar under Charles IX, the Gregorian Calendar was introduced, and New Year's Day was moved to January 1.
(23) A widespread theory is that it dates back to the adoption of the Gregorian calendar with the term April Fool applying to those who were still following the Julian Calendar.
(24) It falls on July 15 of the lunar calendar, or mid - August of the Gregorian calendar.
(25) Pope Gregory XIII mandated a reform to the calendar; his Gregorian calendar approximated the mean tropical year as 365.2425 days.
(26) It gives us a method to know the conversion between Chinese era and the Gregorian calendar.
(27) September is the ninth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar.
More similar words: calendar, calendar year, lunar calendar, categorial, allegorically, categorical, categorically, calender, valedictorian, categorise, categorize, categorized, categorisation, gendarme, legendary, abecedarian, phantasmagoria, lend a hand, coriander, historian, crucian carp, victorian, scalene, stentorian, variance, valetudinarian, luxuriance, at variance, authoritarian, dependance.