Sentencedict.com random good picture
6. The smaller the mind, the greater the conceit. Aesop
7. The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. Edmund Burke
16. Praise always stimulates him to further efforts/to make greater efforts.
17. Alternative medicines are now winning greater acceptance among doctors.
18. The chief cadre in charge should bear greater responsibility.
19. The changes may result in a greater reduction in employee numbers than we had previously expected.
20. She needed greater fulfilment in her job.
21. Loose clothing gives you greater freedom of movement.
22. The harder the brake pedal is pressed,[Sentencedict.com ] the greater the car's deceleration.
23. Then, attitudes changed and artists were given greater freedom in their choice of subject matter.
24. We need greater security in car parks.
25. It's great to be great , but it's greater to be human.
26. There is need for greater diversity and choice in education.
28. It's our hope that we will play an increasingly greater role in the marketplace and, therefore, supply more jobs.
29. As people accumulate more wealth, they tend to spend a greater proportion of their incomes.
30. His noble example inspired the rest of us to greater efforts.
More similar words: greatest, peter the great, great, water heater, greatly, great wall, great ape, greatness, great deal, great dane, a great many, a great deal, great plains, great britain, great grandmother, great rift valley, catherine the great, go to great lengths, alexander the great, great depression, set great store by, create, great barrier reef, created, treated, recreate, laureate, threaten, re-create, overeaten.