Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The letter mentioned my great-aunt and uncle only incidentally.
(2) Her great-aunt had been burned to death over a dowry problem.
(3) Not for the first time, she wished Great-Aunt Alicia had never set eyes on Matthew Preston.
(4) I came to research a book about my great-aunt Teresita, the Saint of Cabora.
(5) Your great-aunt Olga was a very kind woman.
(6) Ellen Terry, Irving's leading lady, was a great-aunt.
(7) My great-aunt Clare played the harp.
(8) When Finn is sent to live with his great-aunt for the summer, he's thrilled by the possibility of adventure offered by the wilderness surrounding the house.
(9) Cho 's great-aunt, Kim Yang-soon, described Cho as "very cold" and said her niece was constantly worried about him, according to an interview translated by the AP.
(10) I was always a little in reverence of Great-aunt Stephina Roos.
(11) I am usually a less in awe of Great-aunt Stephina Roos.
(12) That's how my great-aunt Bettie began her story. Sentencedict.com
(13) Mr. Wopsle's great-aunt , besides keeping this Educational Institution, kept - in the same room - a little general shop.
(14) "Open it ,open it,"said Great-aunt Stephia, and her voice was shaking.
(15) My great-aunt was in their new house outside Nagasaki; the entire family had only a few days earlier fled the city because my great-uncle feared a repeat of the bombing of Hiroshima.
(16) Most of us have got at least one elderly relative-mother...great-aunt granny even, still alert and cheerful, with a snug warm home, plenty of helpful neighbours.
(17) Nicolette roused great-aunt Gillenormand.
(18) She had indeed shown little interest in the fields her great-aunt had left, probably because he had the use of them.
(19) A horrible orange blanket in my front room; drinking bourbon with my great-aunt Mary in St Louis.
(20) Murder, deceit, and malice await Sara when she comes to visit her great-aunt Contessa Belzoni in Venice of the 1880s.
(21) To this silverware must be added two large candlesticks of massive silver, which he had inherited from a great-aunt.
(22) I'm not sure I'll ever get over you making me kiss your great-aunt smack on the mustache!
(23) As I grew older I found, rather to my surprise, that I had become genuinely fond of my aloof old great-aunt.
(24) Frizzle's class. Arnold brings a webbed hoop, left behind by his great-aunt Arizona Joan, the famous archaeologist, but he has no idea what it is!
(25) Shelby Dewey, ten, was larking about with a bubble 'wand' in her great-aunt Julie's back garden when one began to take on a very odd shape... which then kept growing and growing.
More similar words: great ape, taunt, taunting, beat a retreat, great, greater, greatly, treatable, greatest, great wall, a great many, great deal, greatness, great dane, a great deal, great schism, great lakes, great plains, greater than, untreated, cyrus the great, great britain, peter the great, go to great pains, great grandmother, great rift valley, catherine the great, great depression, set great store by, go to great lengths.