Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Situated along the Great Rift Valley, Nyiragongo had a lava lake in its summit crater, which burst during the night in January 1977.
2. From the geothermal resources of the Great Rift Valley, to the potential hydropower of the Congo River, to wind and solar options, new projects are beginning to come online.
3. This is East Africa, the Great Rift Valley, a land in constant upheaval.
4. The Great Rift Valley , from Eritrea to Mozambique, could produce 7,000 MW.
5. After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley to arrive at Maasai Mara in time for evening game drive.
6. A lake in the Great Rift Valley of central Africa on the Zaire-Uganda border. It was discovered by Henry M. Stanley in 1889.
7. Lake Bogoria region in the middle of the Great Rift Valley of Kenya, Nairobi, away from Ken about 300 km.
8. A lake in the Great Rift Valley of central Africa on the Zaire-Uganda border. It was discovered by Henry M. Stanley in 889.
9. Nyiragongo is in the Great Rift Valley, where the African continental plate is being wrenched apart, and microquakes constantly shake the volcano.
10. Enjoy the scenic drive along the floor of the Great Rift Valley, with a picnic lunch enroute.
11. Perhaps, through this sea of sand, our ancestors trekked from the Great Rift Valley and into our lives.
12. Roughly 450 miles (730 kilometers) long and 60 miles (100 kilometers) across at its broadest point, Luangwa is the tail end of Africa's Great Rift Valley.
13. On the remote western edge of Uganda the land suddenly drops down into the western arm of the Great Rift Valley to reveal the vast expanse of Lake Albert and the blue mountains of Congo beyond.
14. It proved to match closely with fossils Meave Leakey and her team had found at two Great Rift Valley sites in Kenya, which she would name Australopithecus anamensis.
15. A stream of neon - orange lava cascades down Ol Doinyo Lengai, in Tanzania's Great Rift Valley.
16. It lies between the shores of Lake Victoria in the west, Lake Eyasi in the south, and the Great Rift Valley to the east.
17. His wild eyes flash in desperation. His breath comes in truncated snorts. The Cape buffalo's hoarse bellows resonate across a stretch of Africa's Great Rift Valley.
18. At the time, New Jersey was home to a great rift valley full of volcanic-rock flows.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. A desert region of northeast Ethiopia and northern Djibouti bordering on the Red Sea. It is part of the Great Rift Valley.
20. A stream of neon - orange lava cascades down Ol Doinyo Lengai, in Tanzania Great Rift Valley.
More similar words: rift valley, valley, great, theatrical, greatly, a great many, greatness, a great deal, catherine the great, alley, rift, drift, adrift, thrift, beat a retreat, blind alley, volleyball, theatre, trifle, strife, matrix, petrify, patriot, trifling, petrified, patrimony, patriarch, patrician, matrimony, amphitheatre.