Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) G The gravitational constant G - is an extremely low number-- - 6.67 times 10 to the minus 11-- in our... as our units, which is newtons, gram-meters per kilogram or something like that.
(2) In the experiment on measuring the gravitational constant G with a mechanical resonance method, the distance between the centers of the attracting mass and test mass is a variable.
(3) A new method is provided to measure the gravitational constant G that depends on the density of the body.
(4) The result was a remarkably accurate estimate of a parameter called the gravitational constant, and from that Cavendish was able to calculate the density and mass of the earth.
(5) This paper has made a qualitative analysis and discussion for the cause of the variation of geocentric gravitational constant.
(6) This paper was a new design of Bernoulli experiment. It acquired the numerical value of gravitational constant with the method of date processing.
(7) In addition, the holographic dark energy model with varying gravitational constant is also discussed in this part.
(8) One area where the conflict between quantum theory and relativity comes to the fore is in the gravitational constant, G, the quantity that describes the strength of gravity.
(9) An explanation of the cause of climate change is then suggested based on the possibility that the Universal Gravitational Constant (G) may vary with time.
More similar words: gravitational, gravitational mass, gravitational force, gravitational field, gravitational attraction, gravitation, constitutional convention, law of gravitation, constant acceleration, gravitate, cavitation, multinational corporation, transnational corporation, capital consumption, physical construction, nation-state, constructional, constitutional, multinational company, constitutionally, statute of limitations, gestational, unconstitutional, oxidation state, instantiation, constitutionality, constitutionalism, constant, inconstant, constantly.