Random good picture Not show
1. If policy can have effects, modelling the government sector requires us to formulate their optimisation problem also.
2. So the government sector can choose strategy of mild intervention guidance.
3. Although we also do not believe, relevant government sector can do this kind of hooey .
4. New economy times will give enterprise, government sector to wait bring new challenge.
5. About government sector and enterprise, should strengthen deliberate and over.
6. Various government sector and earth of business circles person also undertook active exploration to this.
7. The biggest question is almost each government sector enjoys unlimited legislative.
8. Government sector of a few nations is making relevant policy, ban gradually polybag.
9. The government sector also must transform idea, as somewhat to medical enterprise.
10. Of culture ministry make known his position to mean a government sector to will be in tutelar people fictitious belongings respect make relevant provision.
11. Once this conception puts forward, cause the strong reaction of expert scholar and government sector.
12. To promote the nautical culture of American and patriotism, annual American nautical festival takes the lead by the government sector have solemnization activity.
13. The focus of output budgeting which give the power of managing and operating fiscal resource to government sector and expenditure unit to enhance performance shifts from input to output.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
14. If be necessary, the client paid imprest, won the approval of concerned government sector.
15. To grain crop forecast, can plan to provide a basis for development of government sector formulate.
16. One has to revise the subsidy program along with revising the income policy, particularly wages in the government sector.
17. This paper analyzes how to establish customer CSD assessment system in government sector.
More similar words: government security, government securities, government, governmental, governmentally, misgovernment, government department, government bond, government income, self-government, government bill, antigovernment, local government, state government, form of government, government bonds, government office, government issue, puppet government, government agency, government revenue, federal government, intergovernmental, government building, government activity, government minister, military government, government officials, government monopoly, municipal government.