Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Does not bid good-bye forever, our hand connecting rod walks together.
2. He kissed his wife when he said good-bye.
3. She waved her hand to say good-bye.
4. Father kissed us good-bye.
5. I've come to say good-bye.
6. They said good-bye to their families and shipped out in these sailing vessels.
7. Before leaving he said good-bye to each of them.
8. The relatives and friends who came to say good-bye called after the departing coach.
9. Nancy waved good-bye as she drove off.
10. I was suffering another religious conversion: good-bye Kuo Wah.
11. Good-bye, Miss Morrow, and thanks for your help[sentencedict.com/good-bye.html], which I suppose I will recover from.
12. She bade her friends good-bye, and again started along the road of yellow brick.
13. He waves good-bye through the window.
14. I go to the subway to say good-bye, and he jumps in after me.
15. Having said good-bye, he had paused as if in an afterthought.
16. Symington can wave good-bye to his plan to abolish income taxes.
17. Stop in and say good-bye to another local institution.
18. She kissed them good-bye.
19. Not give each other a happy man, is life does not need good-bye.
20. When her son went to fight in the war, his mother felt she'd said good-bye to him forever.
21. The mother clung to her son as he said good-bye.
22. David Fairfax waited to greet his daughter, and then said good-bye to Sara.
23. We finish our coffee, put our photos away, and bow good-bye for the morning.
24. It was a dead hand, waving a tiny, posthumous good-bye.
25. We hold one another, then we return, one by one, each person saying a private good-bye.
26. We finished eating and paid the bill and said good-bye to Pepe and packed back into the car.
27. At last Lilly and I got our coats and stood in the front hall saying good-bye to Miss Grantly.
28. Within eighteen months, they had firmed up a business plan, and Liz said good-bye to her migraines.
29. Before the undertaker closes the casket, he asks us if we want to say good-bye.
30. As she had never managed to say farewell to her father, I never said good-bye to her.
More similar words: goody-goody, good, goods, goodly, for good, good for, goodman, goodness, make good, good name, a good many, as good as, be good at, a good job, a good deal, common good, canned goods, good spirit, do a good job, public good, good morning, a good deal of, good evening, good for nothing, good samaritan, have a good time, good afternoon, for goodness sake, deliver the goods, bye.