Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We are hoping for good weather on Sunday.
2. Did you have good weather on your trip?
3. Given good weather, we will have an outing.
4. We had good weather on our holiday.
5. They are bouncing with health in the good weather.
6. We're praying for good weather for tomorrow's cricket match.
7. We're praying for good weather tomorrow.
8. I hope the good weather will keep up.
9. We'd reckoned on having good weather.
10. Good weather on polling day should ensure a good turnout.
11. There's a good weather forecast for tomorrow.
12. We can't calculate on good weather for the barbecue.
13. You can only make the crossing in good weather.
14. You can't always reckon on good weather.
15. The good weather put him in an excellent mood for breakfast.
16. Given good weather, our ship will reach Shanghai Monday evening.
17. The good weather was in stark contrast to the storms of previous weeks.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. I took advantage of the good weather to paint the shed.
19. Provided we get good weather it will be a succesful holiday.
20. We are hoping for good weather.
21. Despite the good weather forecast, the next morning was as wet as ever.
22. The good weather helped to make the occasion a resounding success.
23. We were hoping for good weather.
24. The children remained out because of the good weather.
25. Let's hope we have good weather tomorrow.
26. Do you think the good weather can hold?
27. I hope this good weather will hold out for another week.
28. We're praying for good weather on Saturday.
29. I want to go somewhere where we're sure to have good weather.
30. It was still light and the orange glow in the western sky promised good weather for Sunday.
More similar words: bad weather, cold weather, food web, good will, goodwill, good word, good-will, weather-beaten, weather, weathered, weatherly, weather eye, weather map, weatherman, hot weather, weathering, weathervane, weathercock, fair-weather, fair weather, weather vane, unweathered, sweat blood, weather-proof, in all weathers, weatherproof, weatherglass, under the weather, weather pattern, weather forecast.