1. I have it on good authority that he is going to be promoted.
2. I have it on good authority that there's no way this light can cause skin cancer.
3. I have it on good authority that she's getting married.
4. I have it on good authority that the whale thinks that this ballyhoo is a bunch of, well[sentencedict.com/good authority.html], blubber.
5. I have it on good authority that the school board wants to fire the principal.
6. I have it on good authority, meanwhile, that Manny is an eligible bachelor.
7. I have it on good authority.
8. Unless he has it on good authority, it is not worth believing.
9. " How do you know? " " On good authority . My informant, however, shall be nameless. "
10. I have it on good authority that this story was fabricated.
11. I have good authority over the jet to modify my heading.
12. Unions and retiree groups insist they have it on good authority that the White House budget is unfriendly to feds and retirees.
More similar words: implied authority, authority, port authority, local authority, authority figure, functional authority, regulatory authority, delegation of authority, authorities, authoritarian, authoritative, decentralization of authority, tax authorities, authoritatively, authoritarianism, antiauthoritarian, competent authorities, authorial, authoring, authorize, authorise, authorized, authorised, authorizing, unauthorised, unauthorized, authorized user, authorisation, unauthorized use, authorization.