Random good picture Not show
1. He turned his artistic gifts to good account by becoming a sculptor.
2. We should turn our knowledge to good account.
3. Kevin gave a good account of himself in today's game.
4. The team gave a good account of themselves in the match on Saturday.
5. The team fought hard and gave a good account of themselves.
6. He turned his artistic talents to good account by becoming a sculptor.
7. He put his knowledge to good account.
8. We must turn this precious plot to good account.
9. Cooper gave a good account of himself in the fight.
10. Thirteen-year-old Patsy, who could always give a good account of herself(sentencedict.com), looked upset.
11. And Gelbspan gives a good account of alternative-energy programs, which he urges be given greater funding priority.
12. Though it gave a good account of itself, Dave gently persuaded the fish close enough to be lifted aboard the boat.
13. The extra time was turned to good account.
14. Sussex's Wood gave a good account of herself and should have claimed the second set.
15. But all this could be turned to good account.
16. We gave a good account of ourselves, despite the superior opposition.
17. We shall be able to give you a good account sales.
18. Can I turn it to no good account for yourself, Mr. Carton?'
19. We must turn these opportunities to good account.Sentencedict.com
20. Although much less experienced, he gave a good account of him self in the boxing match.
21. Prof Smith gives a good account of an out - and - out coward.
22. She turned her writing skills to good account.
23. We shall be able to give you a good account sale.
24. All accountant arguments are same, want to remember good account book by course only.
25. She gave a good account of herself in the basketball match.
26. Perhaps she could put some of her talents to good account by helping us.
27. I think we'd all agree that you turned your negotiating skills to very good account in this afternoon's meeting.
28. Provided we draw useful lessons from them, we may turn difficulties to good account.
29. Provided we draw useful lessons from them, we may turn them to good account.
30. It is possible for us to turn this bad thing to good account.
More similar words: audited account, chartered accountant, generally accepted accounting principles, computerized accounting system, account, accrual accounting, accounts, your account, no account, account for, on account, accounting, accountant, income account, take account, loss account, bank account, on account of, on no account, unaccounted, of no account, accountancy, accountable, cash account, for account of, account book, open account, accrual basis accounting, call to account, account title.