Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Golding delivered an oblique warning, talking of the danger of sudden action.
2. Alex Golding held a majority shareholding in Golding plc.
3. Mr. Golding I repeat: where do people find out that the helpline exists and obtain the number?
4. A month later, Golding endorsed the idea in her state of the city address.
5. But here Golding offers the extremest instance of how it might be tragic too.sentencedict.com
6. Golding said in a news conference yesterday afternoon.
7. Golding, however, portrays the episode in a completely different way.
8. Mayor Susan Golding introduced the 52-year-old career public servant in a light-hearted afternoon news conference at City Hall.
9. Stevens and Golding at one point yesterday got into a heated exchange over remarks Stevens claimed Golding made last week.
10. William Golding has the same international recognition.
11. Stevens is adamant that Golding and his council colleagues have failed to address prejudice in city government.
12. Before forming the task force, Golding said the planned $ 213 million convention center expansion will not be included.
13. Even so, Golding said, her top priority is still hiring more police officers.
14. Golding and Slater, in separate letters to President Clinton, complained that Rich improperly took sides in a local policy debate.
15. Instead, Golding urged her council colleagues to put future city building projects costing $ 50 million or more on the ballot.
16. As I hope to show, Golding anticipates some recent findings of scholars on the nature and function of metaphor.
17. But Golding said she would work with Huntington Beach officials to ease his transition.
18. Golding said that, before she reaches any conclusions, she wants a full briefing on the court ruling from Gwinn.
19. Mayor Susan Golding said it was a start toward making up for cuts made during the recession.
20. Golding was the 1992 all - England champion.
21. William Golding, a British writer, has employed sarcasm in his classic tale "Lord of the Flies" to explore the nature of human beings and the root of wars.
22. Golding probes into the theme of the darkness inherent in human nature.
23. William Golding (1911-1993) is one of the most famous English novelists in contemporary English literature, and the winner of Nobel Literature Prize of the year 1983.
24. This remark brought the judge's full wrath down on Sergeant Golding.
25. But he is expected to appear at a 2 p. m. news conference today in San Diego with Golding and council members.
26. A fully-grown stag leapt over the Toyota of Britain's Charles Golding in mid-stage.
27. The book contains ancient fable, who can solve the high - singular knot Golding, will become Asia's King.
28. One of the most remarkable artistic features in Lord Of the flies by William Golding is its systematic symbols.
29. Texts written by masters of the English language including Winston Churchill, Ernest Hemingway and William Golding would have been deemed below average under a new computerised exam system.
30. The theme of evil nature in Lord of the Flies by William Golding is always the focus of discussion of many critics.
More similar words: molding, folding, holding, balding, gilding, gelding, welding, wilding, scolding, unfolding, beholding, holding out, building, moulding, yielding, fielding, enfolding, scalding, shielding, holding pen, landholding, withholding, rebuilding, small holding, smallholding, unyielding, scaffolding, shareholding, outbuilding, farm building.