2. In those days people might sacrifice a goat or sheep to propitiate an angry god.
3. The regimental mascot is a goat.
4. The goat fell dead immediately when we shot it.
5. The young goat was just beginning to grow horns.
6. A goat was standing up against a tree on its hind legs, trying to get at the leaves.
7. The goat leaped surely from rock to rock.
8. A whole goat is sputtering over the fire.
9. The goat butted against a fence.
10. The goat butted her in the stomach.
11. I roped the goat to a post.
12. Stop acting the goat.
13. They staked the goat in the back yard.
14. Andy's Records, 14-16 Lower Goat La.(sentencedict.com), Norwich.
15. Let go, you randy old goat!
16. The boy tethered the goat to a stake.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. The thick coat of the mountain goat protects it against the rigors of winter.
18. Some boys are always playing the giddy goat, behaving foolishly.
19. That sort of attitude really gets my goat.
20. He's got the agility of a mountain goat.
21. What got my goat was the way she kept laughing at my mistakes.
22. That milch goat is bagging up well.
23. This type of goat lives high up in the mountains.
24. Reaching a maximum height of 56cm the pygmy goat is essentially a pet.
25. The goat bunted the calf.
26. The thick coat of the mountain goat protects it against the rigours of winter.
27. Some boys are always acting the giddy goat,behaving foolishly.
28. The football team's mascot is a goat.
29. The ibex is a distant relative of the mountain goat.
30. The priest held up the head of the sacrificial goat.