Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He missed one penalty to touch and one at goal after taking over the goalkicking after an earlier miss by Logan.
2. Restart play with a goal-kick, and, next time, reconsider your positioning at throw-ins.
3. His incursions into the line are always well-timed and his goal-kicking has been immaculate so far.
4. Referee Halsey checked with the linesman and gave a goal-kick, at which point Jose Mourinho rose furiously from his bench to demand from Halsey why he hadn't booked Johnson for diving.
5. Carlos Tevez curled a shot a yard wide from the edge of the area, but from the resulting goal-kick the South Americans played themselves into trouble.
More similar words: goalkeeper, walking stick, walkie-talkie, goal, goalie, own goal, go all out, go along, goal line, goalless, kick against the pricks, to go all out, goalpost, set goals, go all the way, field goal, go a long way, goaltender, go along with, walk-in, walk in, malkin, talkie, goal-oriented, balking, talking, walking, walk into, chalking, stalking.