Random good picture Not show
1. He missed one penalty to touch and one at goal after taking over the goalkicking after an earlier miss by Logan.
2. Restart play with a goal-kick, and, next time, reconsider your positioning at throw-ins.
3. His incursions into the line are always well-timed and his goal-kicking has been immaculate so far.
4. Referee Halsey checked with the linesman and gave a goal-kick, at which point Jose Mourinho rose furiously from his bench to demand from Halsey why he hadn't booked Johnson for diving.
5. Carlos Tevez curled a shot a yard wide from the edge of the area, but from the resulting goal-kick the South Americans played themselves into trouble.
More similar words: goalkeeper, walking stick, walkie-talkie, goal, goalie, own goal, go all out, go along, goal line, goalless, kick against the pricks, to go all out, goalpost, set goals, go all the way, field goal, go a long way, goaltender, go along with, walk-in, walk in, malkin, talkie, goal-oriented, balking, talking, walking, walk into, chalking, stalking.