Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He's a go-getting high-powered business manager.
2. Jay was amused by her go-getting energy, especially when Lucy had done battle with yet another charitable trust or foundation.
3. In the late 1950s, a go-getting mayor, Philip Givens, commissioned a major Moore sculpture, The Archer, for its new City Hall.
4. Go-getting Mars is moving into Gemini at the weekend.
5. Mr Wang is a 30 - something go-getting entrepreneur.
6. It was clearly a great environment for those go-getting humans from north Asia but, if you were a mammoth,(http://sentencedict.com) the outlook wasn't quite so rosy.
7. Boss Mangan, the symbol of industrial and political might, is a love-stricken wreck easily manipulated by the go-getting Ellie Dunn.
8. Present brutal type in sexual thing sometimes crude sex tendency, the likelihood is drain aggression go-getting a kind of means.
9. I'm going to tune in, with hopes that the single mom is portrayed as a smart, savvy, loving, go-getting mama!
10. It is thought that while such traits are highly-prized in men, go-getting women are penalised for not being feminine enough and are seen as less likeable.
11. Abu Dhabi's conservative rulers have mixed feelings about their brash, go-getting neighbour.
12. It is thought that while such traits are highly-prized in men, go-getting women are penalisedfor not being feminine enough.
More similar words: getting, letting, setting, wetting, netting, vetting, petting, Settings, forgetting, fretting, besetting, upsetting, go-getter, typesetting, trendsetting, place setting, sitting pretty, pettiness, prettiness, matting, tatting, witting, sitting, abutting, jutting, putting, cutting, hitting, hatting, rotting.